New air source heat pump was fitted recently and was not working on the underfloor heating demand.
- Langdale Road, Sale M33 4EN
- 4 Bed Semi Detached
Customer had a new air source heat pump fitted and the manufacturer’s engineers could not wire in the underfloor heating correctly. Albeit 8 engineers/electricians tried and failed.
We spent a fair amount of time diagnosing and tracing the wires on the system to fix the issues and wire up the system correctly.
Quite a few wiring faults were found and rectified by ourselves.
The whole system was thoroughly checked and works as it should.
- Troubleshooting Underfloor Heating System in Sale
- Circulation Pump Replaced on Underfloor Heating with Cold Patches
- Underfloor Heating Not Working in Kitchen Area Repaired
- Underfloor Heating Cold Patches Repaired in Sale M33
- Underfloor Heating Working Intermittently in Sale M33