Do I need a Plumber or a Heating Engineer? - Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale)

Do I need a Plumber or a Heating Engineer?

Plumber A plumber is a tradesperson who installs, repairs, and maintains water supply and drainage systems. Plumbers also install and repair water heaters, boilers, and other plumbing fixtures. They work in a variety of settings, including residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Plumbers typically have a high school diploma or equivalent and an apprenticeship or vocational …

Do I need a Plumber or a Heating Engineer? Read More »

landlord safety testing - Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale)

Landlord Safety Testing

If you let a property equipped with gas appliances, you have three main responsibilities under UK law: Have the gas appliances and flues checked annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer. This is to ensure that the appliances are safe to use and that there are no leaks. Provide your tenants with a copy of the …

Landlord Safety Testing Read More »

don't mess with your gas meter - Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale)

Don’t Mess With Your Gas Meter

According to a Direct Line business insurance survey, 43% of electricians and gas engineers have been asked to tamper with their customers’ meters. This is a serious issue, as tampering with meters is illegal and can have serious consequences. Don’t mess with your gas meter! There are a number of reasons why people might ask …

Don’t Mess With Your Gas Meter Read More »

What is a Combi Boiler? - Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale)

What Is a Combi Boiler?

A combi boiler is a type of boiler that provides both hot water and central heating. It is also known as a combination boiler. Combi boilers are becoming increasingly popular in the UK, as they are more efficient than traditional boilers and take up less space. Advantages of combi boilers: Efficiency: Combi boilers are more efficient …

What Is a Combi Boiler? Read More »

Scroll to Top