Boiler Installations Manchester
Installing a new central heating system or boiler requires a high experience and knowledge. Central heating systems can include components such as domestic hot water cylinders, condensing boilers, pressurised systems and internet digital controls. Our Gas Safe Engineers are fully qualified and trained to install new central heating systems with these factors in mind.
- Professional Gas Safe Registered Team
- Skilled and efficient installation.
- Install all boiler models, types, and brands.
- Transparent assessment at location
- Call us for a free estimate
Boiler Installation in Manchester
We are a reputable central heating company providing installation services throughout Manchester and its surrounding areas. We have an experienced team of Engineers who are experts in installing all types of boilers. We pride ourselves on a first class customer service by answering any question or query you may have. We are based locally, so we can respond to your needs quickly.
A combi boiler, is also known as a combination boiler, it is a type of condensing boiler. Combination boilers are very efficient and relatively compact, making them ideal for smaller homes. The name combi comes from the fact that these boilers are able to supply both water and central heating..Due to their compact size and features, combi boilers are one of the most popular boiler choices in the UK – accounting for over half of domestic boiler installations each year.
Combi boilers work by heating water directly from the mains cold water supply, so a hot water storage cylinder or cold water tank is not required. This heating method also makes them very energy efficient and affordable to run, as water is not heated and stored in a tank. Whilst combi boilers have some great advantages, there are also things to consider before going ahead with a new installation.
A system central heating boiler directly heats your central heating system and also produces hot water for a storage cylinder. It is a heat only boiler and works in a similar way to a regular central heating boiler.
A hot water storage tank is needed with a system boiler, as it needs somewhere to store the water it has heated. A system boiler doesn’t however require a cold water tank, saving space and making them more suitable for smaller homes or premises.
Also known as a regular central heating boiler, a conventional boiler system is made up of various parts including a boiler, heating controls, a hot water cylinder, a cold water storage cistern plus a feed and expansion tank.
A conventional boiler can often be found in older, larger homes and properties.
Why Choose Us For Your Boiler Replacement in Manchester
- Professional – We are skilled gas engineers who are extremely competent. We offer a quality installation service that is delivered on time and on budget.
- Guarantee on new installation – All our new boiler installations are guaranteed by the manufacturer. (full parts and labour). Manufacturer’s guarantees are available from 2 to 10 years.
- Skilled and efficient installation – Our boiler replacement service provides fitting a new boiler in your home in the most efficient way.
- Replacing your old boiler – If your old boiler is not working, maybe it’s time to get it replaced with a new boiler installation.
- Boiler installation experts – We will guide you through your new boiler replacement so that you understand the functions and its correct operation.
Call now for Professional Boiler Installations in Sale, Greater Manchester
- Boiler installation specialists
- Expert Advice And Guidance To Ensure The Best Possible Outcome
- High Quality Workmanship To Ensure A Safe And Reliable System
- Professional Installation Of The Correct Components For Maximum Efficiency
Boiler Installation service in Greater Manchester?
Before we carry out the work on the installation, our team will explain the process so that you know what to expect from us. We will provide an overall estimation on each job we undertake along with all the necessary details regarding the work we plan to do associated with the new boiler installation. Please feel free to contact us for your boiler installation in Manchester and its surrounding areas.
Whether you want to improve the efficiency of your present central heating system or add value to your property, installing a new boiler has several benefits. Here at Manchester Plumbing and Heating in Sale, we provide boiler installation service from our experts across Manchester and its surrounding area
We specialise in domestic central heating installations and boiler replacements and offer a wide variety of additional services including Boiler upgrades, boiler repairs, boiler servicing, system checks, power flushing, and central heating maintenance. If you require advice or assistance with a new central heating installation or central heating replacement, our friendly team can help. Our experienced teams are Gas Safe registered, so you can rest assured that all our work is carried out to the highest standards possible.
Common Questions & Queries
A: The cost of a boiler installation varies depending on the type of boiler, the size of the property, and the complexity of the installation.
A: The time taken to install a boiler can vary depending on the size and complexity of the job, however, on average a new boiler installation will take around 1 to 2 days to complete.
A: We can offer extended Manufacturer’s Warranties of up to 10 years on leading makes and models of boilers
The most energy–efficient boilers for reducing energy consumption are condensing boilers, as they are designed to capture and re–use the heat that is otherwise lost through the flue. Additionally, combi–boilers, system boilers, and heat–only boilers are also energy–efficient options that can help reduce energy consumption.
Boiler Installation Manchester
- Skilled Boiler Installation Experts
- Superior Boiler Installation Solutions
- Cost-effective Boiler Installations
- 5 Star Rating On Google
- Local Company You Can Trust
- Friendly And Professional Approach
- Excellent Customer Service