The customer contacted us to say that their boiler was making loud reverberating noises when running on heating or a hot water demand. They asked us to repair it as they were concerned about the noise.
- Fairway Drive, Sale M33 4PW
- Detached House
- Ideal Logic
Stripped down the boiler to identify the cause of the noise. The injector on the gas fan assembly was choked up with debris. Cleaned the injector and assembly. Cleaned the ignition electrodes and flushed out the burner with clean water. We carried out a full repair and service on the boiler as it was overdue. We advised the customer to have their boiler serviced annually to avoid any further breakdowns.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
- Boiler Ignition Problems & Noises in Sale M33
- Ideal Logic Boiler Working Intermittently in Sale M33
- No Hot Water from Boiler in Sale M33
- Boiler Malfunctioning with Hot Water in Sale M33
- Ideal Logic Repaired with Loud Noises When Running on Demand