Customer called to say their underfloor heating was not working properly. The floor had cold patches and was not getting warm. They tried increasing the temperature on the thermostat but this did not work.
- Glebelands Road, Sale M33 5QT
- 1930’s Semi Detached
- Baxi 800 System Boiler
Checked the boiler, controls, zone valve, circulating pump and sight glass for flow to the underfloor heating. The circulation pump was not working. We checked power to the pump and that seemed okay, but it was not running.
The pump was replaced with a new Grundfos 15/60 and this fixed the problem. We checked the underfloor heating repair by running the system and everything seemed to be working fine. Dosed the system with an anti corrosion inhibitor.
- Underfloor Heating Not Working in Kitchen Area Repaired
- Underfloor Heating Cold Patches Repaired in Sale M33
- Underfloor Heating Working Intermittently in Sale M33
- Underfloor Heating Control System Installed in Sale M33
- Underfloor Heating Repair with New Smart Thermostat in Sale M33