Complete re wire of underfloor heating system because there was no heating coming from the system.
- Lingfield Avenue, Sale M33 4QR
- Semi detached
- Worcester Bosch
Underfloor Heating System: Wet
Problem: Underfloor heating required wiring up.
- No heat coming from the underfloor floor in the rooms. Unable to regulate or control the system.
- Underfloor heating manifold and controls required wiring up.
- Re wired the entire system into a new wiring centre. Controls, actuators, thermostat and Heatmiser.
- Radiant heat now coming from the underfloor heating on all floors.
- Underfloor heating system is now working and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- We recommend that the underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future problems.
Tested the system for correct operation. All controls, actuators are working correctly.
- New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump Installed
- Underfloor Heating System not Working Upstairs
- Faulty Wiring Repaired on Worcester Underfloor Heating System
- Faulty Heatmiser Wiring Centre Replaced on Underfloor Heating System
- Thermostat Controls Replaced on Underfloor Heating System