The underfloor heating had stopped working. It was found that the Heatmiser wiring centre was defective and need to be replaced.
- Norris Road, Sale M33 2UG
- Part Semi Detached
- Vaillant 938
Underfloor Heating System: Wet
Problem: Heatmiser control unit found to be defective
- Underfloor heating stopped working
- Underfloor heating wiring centre required replacement
- Removed the Heatmiser wiring centre and wired the controls and zone valves into a new Salus wiring centre.
- Ran the system and all was working correctly.
- Underfloor heating system repaired and is now working and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- We recommend that the underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future problems.
- Recommended a thorough clean of the underfloor heating pipework.
Adjusted the underfloor heating flow temperature to a lower setting.
- Wire in New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump
- New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump Installed
- Complete Re Wire of Underfloor Heating Controls
- Underfloor Heating System not Working Upstairs
- Faulty Wiring Repaired on Worcester Underfloor Heating System