Heatmiser underfloor heating wiring centre was not working and we were asked to diagnose and repair it.
- Norman Road, Sale M33 3DF
- Detached Bungalow
- Worcester Bosch System Boiler
We found that the Heatmiser underfloor heating wiring centre was not working. We checked the power to the wiring centre and found that the Heatmiser had a fault. Upon close inspection we noticed that the pcb in the Heatmiser had burn marks on the transformers which was also showing signs of wear and tear.
We supplied and fitted a new Salus wiring centre which fixed the issue, tested and underfloor heating repair completed.
- Thermostat Controls Replaced on Underfloor Heating System
- Air Source Heat Pump not Working on Underfloor Heating
- Troubleshooting Underfloor Heating System in Sale
- Circulation Pump Replaced on Underfloor Heating with Cold Patches
- Underfloor Heating Not Working in Kitchen Area Repaired