A customer called us to repair their faulty underfloor heating system.
- Carly Avenue, Sale M33 2EA
- Detached Bungalow
- Worcester CDI System Boiler
Underfloor Heating System: Wet
Problem: Underfloor heating not working in the property.
- No heat coming from the floor in the rooms. Unable to regulate or control the system.
- Faulty wiring, the wiring centre had been incorrectly wired up.
- Re wired the entire underfloor system into a new wiring centre.
- Heat now coming from the floors
- Underfloor heating system is now working correctly and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Customer should have their underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future problems.
The underfloor heating had been incorrectly wired so we wired it up correctly. The actuators, the thermostats and the boiler were wired into a new Salus wiring centre.
The repaired underfloor heating is now working as it should.
- Underfloor Heating System not Working Upstairs
- Faulty Heatmiser Wiring Centre Replaced on Underfloor Heating System
- Thermostat Controls Replaced on Underfloor Heating System
- Air Source Heat Pump not Working on Underfloor Heating
- Troubleshooting Underfloor Heating System in Sale