The boiler was making loud noises when running on a demand. It had been serviced a few months ago by a different company.
- Whitehall Road, Sale M33 3NL
- Ideal Logic + Combi Boiler
The boiler was stripped back to check the following:
- Ignition electrodes
- Ignition leads
- Gas valve etc
Upon inspection we found that the condensate trap was choked up with debris and the injector on the fan was quite heavily contaminated and this was cleaned.
The condensate trap was removed, cleaned and the seals were lubricated with silicone and we flushed out the burner to clear it from debris.
The ignition electrodes were cleaned and we then ran the boiler and tested it numerous times for correct operation.
A final visual inspection and check of the boiler repair was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
Trust Your Ideal Logic Boiler Repairs to Experienced Professionals! With over 20 years of experience, Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale) brings expert, Gas-Safe registered engineering to every Ideal boiler service. From leaks to routine checks, count on us for original parts, warranty-backed work, and no call-out fees. Contact us today for competitive pricing and reliable service.
- Boiler Repair Call Out for Loud Noise in Ideal Logic
- Repair on Worcester CDI with Heat but No Hot Water
- Boiler Ignition Problems & Noises in Sale
- Ideal Logic Boiler Working Intermittently in Sale
- Drip in Viesman Vitodens Combi Boiler Repaired