Worcester Greenstar Boiler was leaking water from the right hand side and the customer was concerned about the leak flooding their property.
- Russel Place, Sale M33 7LD
- Ground Floor Flat
- Worcester Greenstar
The Worcester boiler was leaking from the right hand side hydraulic manifold. Quite a common fault with Worcester Bosch boilers as they are built out of plastic parts for a lot of their components.
We isolated and drained down the boiler and replaced the faulty part with a Worcester Bosch original part.
The flow adapter was also replaced as this disintegrated on removal, with a full service according to the manufacturer’s instructions and we fitted a new burner gasket.
After the boiler was repaired a visual inspection and check was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
- Noisy Baxi Duo Tec Boiler Repair
- Drip in Viesman Vitodens Combi Boiler Repaired
- Ideal Logic Repaired with Loud Noises When Running on Demand
- Repair on Worcester CDI with Heat but No Hot Water
- Boiler Repair Call Out for Loud Noise in Ideal Logic