Existing UFH stopped working on all zones. The underfloor heating required wiring up to incorporate the new heating and hot water controls.
- Stamford Place, Sale M33 3BT
- Ground Floor Flat
- Vaillant Eco Tec
Underfloor Heating System: Wet UFH.
Problem: UFH wiring in the new controls.
- The recently new UFH required wiring up the new controls.
- Underfloor heating manifold and controls required wiring up.
- Wired the new system into a new Salus wiring centre.
- Radiant heat from the new UFH to all rooms.
- Underfloor heating system is now working and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- We recommend that the underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future problems.
Tested the system for correct operation, adjusted the mixing valve to the correct temperature.
- Underfloor Heating Wired into New Salus Wiring Centre
- Wire in New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump
- Defective Heatmiser Replaced in Underfloor Heating System in Sale
- New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump Installed
- Complete Re Wire of Underfloor Heating Controls