Underfloor heating system required a new manifold and circulating pump.
- Warbreck Grove, Sale M33 2ST
- Semi detached
Underfloor Heating System: Wet
Problem: New underfloor heating system not wired up in the property.
- No heat coming from the floor in the rooms. Unable to regulate or control the system.
- System requires wiring up.
- Re wired the underfloor system into a new wiring centre.
- Heat now coming from the floors
- Underfloor heating system is now working correctly and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Customer advised to have their underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future breakdowns.
Ran and tested the system to make sure everything was working correctly. Underfloor heating repaired and now working correctly.
- Complete Re Wire of Underfloor Heating Controls
- Underfloor Heating System not Working Upstairs
- Faulty Wiring Repaired on Worcester Underfloor Heating System
- Faulty Heatmiser Wiring Centre Replaced on Underfloor Heating System
- Thermostat Controls Replaced on Underfloor Heating System