Customer rang to say their heating was working but they had no hot water to the tap outlets from their Worcester boiler. They had checked the thermostat and wasn’t sure what was causing the problem.
- Clarendon Road, Sale M33 2DZ
- 1930 Semi Detached House
- Worcester CDI Classic
Checked the central heating controls on the boiler, checked the diverter motor and this was found to be defective. Replaced with a genuine Worcester part. The boiler repair was checked and was working correctly.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
- Boiler Repair Call Out for Loud Noise in Ideal Logic
- Boiler Ignition Problems & Noises in Sale M33
- Ideal Logic Boiler Working Intermittently in Sale M33
- No Hot Water from Boiler in Sale M33
- Boiler Malfunctioning with Hot Water in Sale M33