Baxi has launched updated version of its 800 Combi and System 2 boilers with a suite of new features introduced as a result of feedback from heating engineers.
The compact and lightweight designs of the 800 model allows them to be fitted in cupboards and small spaces more easily. With a top central flue and pipe-behind facility, as well as naturally stronger and more corrosion resistant brass hydraulics, they are designed from the ground up with installers in mind, says Baxi. All boilers come with a stainless steel heat exchanger and are certified to run on an 80/20 blend of natural gas and hydrogen.
The new Baxi boiler is a high-efficiency boiler that is designed to save you money on your energy bills. It is available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs, and it comes with a number of features that make it easy to use and maintain.
Some of the features of the new Baxi boiler include:
- A high-efficiency condensing unit that recovers heat from the flue gases, which can save you up to 30% on your energy bills.
- A user-friendly control panel that makes it easy to set the temperature and time your heating and hot water.
- A built-in diagnostic system that can identify and fix problems before they cause a breakdown.
- A quiet operation that won’t disturb you or your family.
The new Baxi boiler is backed by a 10-year warranty, so you can be sure that it will be reliable and durable. If you are looking for a high-efficiency boiler that will save you money on your energy bills, then the new Baxi boiler is a great option.
Here are some of the benefits of using the new Baxi boiler:
- Energy efficiency: The new Baxi boiler is a high-efficiency boiler that can save you up to 30% on your energy bills.
- Comfort: The new Baxi boiler provides comfortable heating and hot water throughout your home.
- Reliability: The new Baxi boiler is backed by a 10-year warranty, so you can be sure that it will be reliable and durable.
- Ease of use: The new Baxi boiler is easy to use and maintain.
- Affordability: The new Baxi boiler is an affordable option that is available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
If you are looking for a new boiler, the new Baxi boiler is a great option. It is energy efficient, comfortable, reliable, easy to use, and affordable.
- How Do Boiler Magnetic Filters Work
- How to Reset Your Boiler
- How Does a Boiler Make Hot Water?
- Troubleshoot Your Boiler
- New Baxi System Boiler Installed in Sale M33 6EY