A customer called us to investigate and repair the underfloor heating system not working in the upstairs areas.
- Bromley Road, Sale M33 3QG
- Three Storey Town House
- Vaillant 630 System boiler
Underfloor Heating System: Wet
Problem: Underfloor heating not working in the upstairs rooms of the property. Hot water was not working correctly.
- No heat coming from the floors in the upstairs rooms.
- Thermostat was set to 70 degrees Fahrenheit, but floor in the upstairs rooms was cold.
- UFH actuators and thermostats incorrectly wired up
- Correctly wired in the Honeywell thermostats and UFH actuators
- Heat now coming from the floors in the upstairs rooms.
- Floor temperature upstairs reached 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- The underfloor heating system is now working normally and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Advised customer to have their underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future problems.
Adjusted the underfloor heating temperature on the manifold to a lower temp (around 40 degrees) which is suitable for underfloor heating systems. We recommended that the system should be cleaned to maintain and extend the lifetime of the boiler and underfloor heating components.
All the controls, boiler, actuators and thermostats worked correctly. The underfloor heating system is now producing hot water as it should.
- Faulty Wiring Repaired on Worcester Underfloor Heating System
- Faulty Heatmiser Wiring Centre Replaced on Underfloor Heating System
- Thermostat Controls Replaced on Underfloor Heating System
- Air Source Heat Pump not Working on Underfloor Heating
- Troubleshooting Underfloor Heating System in Sale