Nest controls, boiler, circulating pump and underfloor heating are wired into a new Salus wiring centre.
- Church Lane, Sale M33 5QG
- Semi Detached
Underfloor Heating System: Wet
Problem: New underfloor heating system not wired up in the property. Controls, boiler and pump to wire up.
- Boiler and underfloor heating not working.
- Full system requires wiring into a new wiring centre.
- Re wired the underfloor system into a new Salus wiring centre.
- Heat now coming from the floors
- The wet underfloor heating system is now working correctly and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Customer advised to have their underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future breakdowns.
The underfloor heating was now working correctly as it should. The nest thermostats were operating correctly and were controlled by a smartphone.
- New UFH Controls Wiring Installed
- Wire in New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump
- Defective Heatmiser Replaced in Underfloor Heating System in Sale
- New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump Installed
- Complete Re Wire of Underfloor Heating Controls