The customer called with no heat coming from the floor in the rooms. After inspection the UFH system was incorrect and a new heating manifold and circulation pump required wiring.
- Moorfield Grove, Sale M33 3GF
- Semi Detached
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000
Underfloor Heating System: Wet
Problem: Repair required on the underfloor heating wiring/controls
- No heat coming from the floor in the rooms. Customer was unable to regulate or control the system wirelessly.
- UFH system was incorrectly wired up. Wireless controls were wired up incorrectly and not set up.
- Wired the underfloor system into a new wiring centre to accept the new controls.
- UFH working as it should.
- Underfloor heating system is now working correctly and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Customer advised to have their underfloor heating system serviced annually to prevent future breakdowns.
Tested the UFH system to make sure everything was working correctly. Checked the wireless controls for correct operation. Reduced the flow temperature on the UFH manifold.
- Defective Heatmiser Replaced in Underfloor Heating System in Sale
- New Underfloor Heating Manifold and Circulation Pump Installed
- Complete Re Wire of Underfloor Heating Controls
- Underfloor Heating System not Working Upstairs
- Faulty Wiring Repaired on Worcester Underfloor Heating System