The customer called us for a boiler repair after their boiler kept cutting out after several minutes leaving them without hot water or heating.
- Reading Drive, Sale M33 5BZ
- 4 Bed Detached
- Worcester Greenstar
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Problem: Continuous boiler ignition lockout.
- Boiler not firing up.
- The aluminium primary heat exchanger had corroded through. Caused by a contaminated system.
- Replaced Worcester primary heat exchanger.
- Repaired boiler is now operating normally and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Recommended to the customer to have their boiler serviced annually to prevent future problems.
A full system power flush was carried out on the system to prevent any further issues due to contamination and corrosion in the system. Inhibitor was dosed into the system.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
Professional Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs at Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale), our Gas-Safe registered engineers are ready to tackle your Worcester boiler issues, utilising over 20 years of experience. Enjoy the assurance of original parts, warranties on our work, and no hidden call-out fees. For both emergency repairs and routine servicing, we’re your go-to experts.
- Worcester Boilers Faulty Fan Assembly Repaired in Sale
- Worcester Bosch Repaired with Faulty Fan Assembly
- Worcester Greenstar Repaired with Boiler Ignition Lockout
- Repaired Ideal Logic Boiler Not Heating Water
- Worcester Leaking Return Unit Replaced and Repaired