The customer in Sale called to say their boiler was no longer firing up on demand leaving them without hot water or heating.
- Dargle Road, Sale M33 7FN
- Semi Detached
- Worcester Bosch CDI
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Problem: Boiler not firing up on a demand.
- Faulty Boiler not firing up on heating or hot water demands. Fan broken due to wear and tear.
- Faulty fan assembly
- Replaced faulty fan assembly.
- Boiler is now operating normally and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Going forward we recommend that the boiler is serviced annually to prevent future issues.
The customer reported to us that their boiler had not been working for the last two days and were delighted that the issue was fixed promptly.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
Professional Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs and Services Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale), our Gas-Safe registered engineers are ready to tackle your Worcester boiler issues, utilising over 20 years of experience. Enjoy the assurance of original parts, warranties on our work, and no hidden call-out fees. For both emergency repairs and routine servicing, we’re your go-to experts.
- Worcester Boiler Ignition Lockout Repaired in Sale
- Worcester Bosch Repaired with Faulty Fan Assembly
- Worcester Greenstar Repaired with Boiler Ignition Lockout
- Repaired Ideal Logic Boiler Not Heating Water
- Worcester Leaking Return Unit Replaced and Repaired