Customers Worcester Bosch boiler developed a leak on the right hand side manifold which required replacement.
- Russel Avenue, Sale M33 2ET
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Worcester Bosch CDI
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Problem: Right hand side return manifold leaking.
- Water dripping from the right hand side of the boiler.
- Failed RHS manifold (plastic part)
- Replaced Worcester RHS manifold.
- Boiler is now operating normally and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Recommended to the customer to have their boiler serviced annually to prevent future problems.
All washers and o rings were replaced and lubricated as part of the repair process. Tested the boiler repair for leaks. All seemed to be working correctly.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
Professional Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs at Great Value! At Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale), our Gas-Safe registered engineers are ready to tackle your Worcester boiler issues, utilising over 20 years of experience. Enjoy the assurance of original parts, warranties on our work, and no hidden call-out fees. For both emergency repairs and routine servicing, we’re your go-to experts.
- Worcester Bosch Boiler Blocked Condensate Sump Repaired
- Ignition Error Repaired on Worcester Bosch
- Worcester CDI Manifold Leak Repaired
- Worcester Boilers Faulty Fan Assembly Repaired in Sale
- Worcester Boiler Ignition Lockout Repaired in Sale