Customer required their boiler to be repaired after it failed to fire up on heating or hot water demand.
- Beech Rd, Sale M33 2FB
- Semi Detached
- Worcester Bosch CDI
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Problem: Boiler not firing up on a demand.
- Boiler not firing up on heating or hot water demands because of a faulty fan broken due to wear and tear.
- Faulty fan assembly
- Replaced faulty fan assembly.
- Boiler is now operating normally and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Going forward we recommend that the boiler is serviced annually to prevent future issues.
The customer reported to us that their boiler had not been working for the last two days and were delighted that the boiler was fixed promptly.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
- Worcester Greenstar Repaired with Boiler Ignition Lockout
- Repaired Ideal Logic Boiler Not Heating Water
- Worcester Leaking Return Unit Replaced and Repaired
- Leaking Worcester Greenstar Boiler Repaired
- Noisy Baxi Duo Tec Boiler Repair