Worcester CDI boiler developed a leak on the right-hand side manifold, which required replacement.
- Wythenshawe Road, Sale M33 2JP
- Maisonette Flat
- Worcester CDI Classic
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Problem: Right hand side return manifold leaking.
- Water dripping from the right hand side of the boiler.
- Failed RHS manifold (plastic part)
- Replaced Worcester RHS manifold.
- Boiler is now operating normally and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Recommended to the customer to have their boiler serviced annually to prevent future problems.
All washers and o rings were replaced and lubricated as part of the repair process. Tested the boiler for leaks. All working correctly and boiler repaired.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
Professional Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs at Manchester Plumbing and Heating (Sale), our Gas-Safe registered engineers are ready to tackle your Worcester boiler issues, utilising over 20 years of experience. Enjoy the assurance of original parts, warranties on our work, and no hidden call-out fees. For both emergency repairs and routine servicing, we’re your go-to experts.
- Ignition Error Repaired on Worcester Bosch
- Worcester Boilers Faulty Fan Assembly Repaired in Sale
- Worcester Boiler Ignition Lockout Repaired in Sale
- Worcester Bosch Repaired with Faulty Fan Assembly
- Worcester Greenstar Repaired with Boiler Ignition Lockout