Customer required their boiler being repaired that was cutting out on start up with no hot water or heating.
- Cecil Avenue, Sale M33 5BG
- Worcester Greenstar
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Problem: Continuous boiler ignition lockout.
- Boiler not firing up.
- The aluminium primary heat exchanger had corroded through which was caused by a contaminated system.
- Replaced Worcester primary heat exchanger.
- Boiler is now operating normally and should continue to do so for the years to come.
- Recommended to the customer to have their boiler serviced annually to prevent future problems.
A full system power flush was carried out on the system to prevent any further issues due to contamination and corrosion in the system.
Inhibitor was dosed into the system.
A visual inspection and check of the boiler was carried out after the boiler repair, followed by a gas safety check and a flue gas analysis.
- Worcester Bosch Repaired with Faulty Fan Assembly
- Repaired Ideal Logic Boiler Not Heating Water
- Worcester Leaking Return Unit Replaced and Repaired
- Leaking Worcester Greenstar Boiler Repaired
- Noisy Baxi Duo Tec Boiler Repair